Tuesday, January 6, 2009

T.V. thoughts

So, "Gossip Girl" was on last night and just confirmed how much I enjoy Chuck Bass. Any episode in which he says "I'm Chuck Bass." is my favorite. Lorri and I just watched the first disc of Season 1. I am determined to indoctrinate her into the Gossip Girl world. She will watch it and she will like it.

I also watched "The Secret Life of the American Teenager." Preggo chick is kinda getting an attitude, and I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I still love the show though, mainly because Molly Ringwald is on it and I wanted to be her when I grew up. So few famous people have red hair; we have to stick together. Speaking of Molly, "Pretty in Pink" was also just on, and maybe I've mentioned it before, but I'm not sure how I feel about that movie. I used to hate it, but it's growing on me. Now I like it, but still not as much as most other Molly movies. I think it's because Andrew McCarthy appears to be drunk and/or high throughout most of it. Plus, whenever they kissed it seemed very awkward. And, at the end (SPOILER ALERT), when she runs after him and they kiss in the parking lot, she drops her purse and it always irritates me because it looks like the parking lot is covered in puddles. I know it's this big romantic moment and all, but that doesn't mean you have to drop your bag in a nasty puddle.

Speaking of purses, Lorri bought me a new one today. It's super cute. I will take a picture and show you. You will be jealous. Trust me.

No comments: