Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Fall Season has started!

Other than SYTYCD, the summer is kind of crappy because there's nothing good on t.v. Actually, don't tell anyone, but I also watched "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" this summer. Don't judge me-it has Molly Ringwald in it and I always wanted to be her when I grew up. Anyway, I am so excited that it's September and my shows are coming back! Here are my thoughts about my shows:

  • Gossip Girl. I know this is a completely skanky show, but I'm hooked. I blame my sister in-law. The premier was last Monday and it was pretty good. Not fabulous, but fairly entertaining. I am pretty sure that Blair and Chuck need to get back together and I'm kind of tired of Serena and Dan. Dan is too holier than thou for my tastes. Oh, and Nate is hot. That's pretty much all I have to say about him.
  • House. They just ran the finale, so I'm assuming the premier is this week??? I'm glad Amber died. Let me rephrase that-I'm glad Amber is gone. She could have just moved or something and that would have been fine too. If House weren't old and a cripple (not that I have anything against cripples-remember Crutchie from "Newsies"?), he would be my type. I love the sarcasm and meanness. He says what I think, but would never dare say.
  • Grey's Anatomy-I'm kinda a little over this show, but I'll still probably watch anyway. That's the beauty of DVR-you can watch stuff when there's nothing else good on. I don't like Meredith. She's irritating. Remember when she fell in the water and almost died? Maybe McDreamy should have just let her go. But I guess you can't have Grey's without Grey. I hope McSteamy gets some more storylines, 'cause um . . . have you seen the man?
  • Prison Break. I gave up on this show about halfway through the second season. Which season are we on? I don't even know if we're on 3 or 4. Anyway, I watched the season premier online 'cause I didn't have anything better to do. Plus I may possibly have wanted to see Michael and Sarah reunite (get it on).
  • The freakin' Office! How excited is everyone to see what happens with Pam/Jim and nekkid Dwight/Angela?!? I can't wait! I love this show!
  • The Hills is also back and I am on Team Audrina all the way. I liked Lo from the Laguna Beach days, but she all of a sudden has turned into a nasty, psycho biotch. She kind of reminds me of my last roommate. I have to admit that I don't watch this show because I like Lauren (not that I don't like her-I just don't care). I watch it because I LOVE to hate Heidi and Spencer, aka Speidi. Nothing makes my day more than making fun of Spencer's facial hair and Heidi's complete lack of intelligence. I'm also adding making fun of Spencer's sister, Stephanie to the list. Did anyone see where she was talking about her hamster? I'll have to see if I can find it on YouTube.

No comments: