Tuesday, September 30, 2008

please tell me you're joking

This guy from one of the singles websites says this on his profile:

before i date, i require a hand written letter which i pray about and go to the temple about which may keep in my church cloths. silly i get impressions and feel that this is the best way to find my help mate.

i need a good fit in my life eather some one who could live in a small place or was well off. and i could sell my place and buy a better place with her, in this area hopefully maybe some where else depends. i am not a great writer so phone calls are better or person i will pray about it and get back you. you pray about it too please.


Oh, and then there was some other guy who sent a little flirt thing, but I don't think we'd be a good match since he lives in Iran and is 4'10".

No comments: