Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm gonna beat someone

So I was at school yesterday from 7:30 am until 9 pm. All day long I was looking forward to coming home and watching a couple of shows that I had set up to record. But guess what . . . all of my recordings had been stopped. This means no Michael Phelps and midget gymnasts on Oprah, no skanky Gossip Girl, no crazy Kyra Sedgwick on The Closer. I am seriously going to hurt someone. I don't understand how it is so difficult to grasp the concept that if someone has set something to record, that probably means they want to watch that show and so therefore, you should probably go watch your show on a different t.v. I don't stop other people's shows when they are recording, so why does everyone keep stopping mine? Seriously.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

yeah, so I'd be totally mad too. Thankfully I'm the only one that DVRs anything at my house!