Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Say good-bye to my little friend

I met this little guy the next to the last day we were in Peru and he has been with me ever since. The last 15 or so days with him have truly been a roller coaster ride full of ups and downs. I have always been able to feel him with me, even when I wasn't sure if he was really there or not. Unfortunately, I can't have him hanging around anymore, so despite the love we feel for each other, the little dude has got to go. Would you like to meet him before he goes? I thought you would. Here he is, my own personal parasite:

O.k., so this isn't the actual parasite that is currently living in my intestines. I don't know which parasite I have, I just got a voice mail from the doctor saying I have one. I'll be sure to update you tomorrow when I find out for sure.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Now that is disgusting.