Monday, September 22, 2008

Um . . . k . . . no

For guys out there who do the dating website thing, I feel I should urge you to not use stupid screen names. For example:

  • hotwomenadoreme-really? Is that why are you're still single?
  • spiderbiter-is it not a well established fact that girls don't like spiders? I can't even go on your profile because I've already got the heebiejeebies thinking about spiders.
  • professorofluv-also, when you say you volunteer for the Food Bank, do you really mean you're a client of the food bank?
  • algernon-wasn't that story, Flowers for Algernon, about a mentally handicapped person?
  • smokin-you smoke or you're smokin' hot? I'm guessing you're referring to the second option, but I'm not sure why.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

snerk. So what makes a *good* screen name?