Sunday, September 28, 2008

hmmm . . .

I'm tempted to start another blog. I want an outlet for addiction woes, church gripes, etc., and I hate talking about it here because I feel like it changes the vibe of the blog. This blog is always just soooooo cheerful you know! Actually, I don't know what exactly the vibe of this blog is, but I don't want to change whatever it is. I don't even know if that makes sense. I guess I just want a place where I can be more open and not worry about offending anyone. I know, it's my blog and I shouldn't worry about offending people, but I do. I censor what I say quite a bit based on who I know reads my blog (ie. my little brother and occasionally my mom). So . . . here's the plan . . . I'm going to create another blog and make it private. It will probably not be G-rated (not that it'll be R or anything), and will focus more on the insanity that is my mind and life instead of my observations of BYU students and hot celebrities. As long as you're not in my immediate family, I would love for you to read it. Even if I don't know you, feel free to ask for "permission" to access it once I set it up (which will be in like five minutes). Hopefully this blog will be more upbeat now.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Well...I just tried and it said that you didn't like me anymore.