Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I don't want to study

I can't bring myself to study at the moment, so I've been trying desperately to come up with something to blog about. I'm not having much luck. I thought about telling you about my co-workers, but there isn't much to say. They're nice and fun to be around. Oh, and one of them has a mullet. I could also tell you about the lame assignment I have to do tonight, but I'm bored by it, so you probably would be too. So . . . what to blog about? Here are some random thoughts (you should be used to those by now!).
  • The season premier of House is on tonight. I'm pretty psyched.
  • I couldn't sleep last night. It felt like I was tossing and turning all night, although when I did manage to sleep, I had weird dreams.
  • I really like to make lists. And I really like to use bullet points.
  • The Primary Sacrament Meeting Program is in a couple of weeks. I need to find a way to be released from my calling before then so I don't have to go sit up there with the kids. I can't handle them regularly, so the thought of having to control them while they're sitting in front of their parents and the whole ward is frightening. I hated Primary Programs growing up. I think they're stupid and I don't understand the point of them. They should really be stopped.
  • Speaking of co-workers (as we weren't really doing, but whatever), I'm semi-crushing on one of them. He's young though. Like newly-returned-from-the-mish-young. Well, newly as in a year ago. Any way you look at it, he's young. How young is too young, though? (Lorri, don't answer this question.)
  • There's an Alumni BBQ thing coming up for the people from my rehab. I don't want to go. I don't really want to hang out/catch up with people who know all the nitty-gritty, dirty details of the worst moments of my life. I just think it would be awkward. I mean I wouldn't know what to say to some of these people-"Hey, it's good to see you again. How's the herpes?" or "Wow, I thought you were still in jail!" And I don't even want to think about what people might say to me. I would give examples, but I don't want to go there. :)
Alright, well I'm being summoned to go prepare dinner, so that's it for now.

No comments: