Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Please ignore my pants

Here's a picture of my Aunt Mary, me, and my mom at Machu Picchu. I bought these ugly pants specifically for this trip but ended up leaving them in Peru because I was thoroughly unimpressed with them. They were too short and just all around looked funny. Anyway . . . that's Machu Picchu behind us. Ignore the pants and be impressed by the scenery.

Let me once again reiterate that nothing really prepares you for seeing Machu Picchu. No picture can possibly do it justice.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Wow that looks amazing. I wish one day I'll be able to see that in person. Although the news of the parasite....makes me think that maybe I don't want to go there after all. (I guess I'm assuming you got your parasite in Peru). ;)

Kim said...

Yes, the parasite was acquired in Peru. In fact, I think I may actually have a picture of us at the restaurant where I think I got it. I'll have to see if I can find it.