Wednesday, September 17, 2008

muahahahaha!

I am one of those people who laughs at pretty much everything. Even in totally sad or awkward situations, I find humor. I can't help it. Sometimes I laugh out loud, but most of the time I laugh inside my head. But when I do, it isn't just a little chuckle, it's an evil, maniacal laugh. And do you remember forever ago when I blogged about how my fingers type everything I hear/say? Well, they type my laugh too, so all day long, my fingers are typing muahahahaha! I even think and type it when things aren't funny sometimes. It's like I'm the villain in some comic-book movie who laughs when something bad happens. For example, on CNN.com tonight, there was a headline that elicited a muahahahaha:

"Thousands of bees take over 3 homes" Muahahahaha!

Hmmm . . . it sounds kinda lame when I write it down. Whatever. It entertains me, alright! Here's another headline from CNN:

"The smart side of Paris Hilton" Muahahahaha!

2 comments:

Traci said...

You and Maren have more in common than you realize....she is all about MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. She says that all the time. She types it all the time. I swear she thinks it all the time.

Marianne said...

Okay, so I don't so much understand the bee one, but the Paris Hilton one got a LOL from me!