Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09

Outside my window . . . a bird is being obnoxious.

I am thinking . . . that I'm hungry.

I am thankful for . . . the return of So You Think You Can Dance tonight!!! Hip hip!

From the kitchen . . . For dinner last night I made quiche (with zucchini, broccoli and kale) and kale chips (season and bake the leaves until crispy). We all felt very healthy.

I am wearing . . . my pj's.

I am creating . . . I don't like this one. I'm not creative, so I'm never creating anything.

I am going . . . to school and a meeting with my boss. Which means I'm working, which means money!

I am reading . . . "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies"

I am hoping . . . that there's some quiche left for me to eat.

I am hearing . . . "Fire on the Mountain" by Rob Thomas.

Around the house . . . we were supposed to finish painting yesterday, but that didn't happen. I think we're all kinda over the whole painting thing. Unfortunately this comes in the middle of a room.

One of my favorite things . . . down comforters. It was chilly this morning (yay!) so I got to snuggle up.

A picture . . . Me, Melissa and Ginny. Academy Awards Party 2005. I don't know why my face is so shiny. Love the matching hanger!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I love this pic!!!! My hair is great.

Kim said...

This is seriously one of the best pictures ever. The hair, the hanger, Melissa's boob attempting to escape and pretty much my whole ensemble/makeup/hair. Ahhh . . . memories! Tomorrow I'll have to post one with Chris! :)