Saturday, September 12, 2009

September 12

Outside my window . . . it looks kinda bare. We only had one tree taken out of the back yard, but it left a huge gap.

I am thinking . . . that I'm stuffed and I really want to watch a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie tonight.

I am thankful for . . . Diet Coke.

From the kitchen . . . tonight for dinner I made a delicious pasta (spaghetti, fresh basil, grape tomatoes, zucchini and garlic, tossed with olive oil and red wine vinegar) and pan-seared scallops.

I am wearing . . . paint splattered sweats and a t-shirt.

I am going . . . to go get some cinnamon bears after I'm done with this. Dinner isn't complete without some kind of treat.

I am reading . . . "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" still and I also still can't decide whether or not I like it. I'm leaning towards no. I don't know if I'll finish it.

I am hoping . . . that the headache I feel coming on doesn't turn into a migraine.

I am hearing . . . "Oh Darling" by The Beatles.

Around the house . . . we finished painting the bedroom, now we just need to put together the bed and go buy some bedding and curtains.

One of my favorite things . . . cooking. I've been doing a lot more of it lately than usual and I am loving every minute of it.

A picture . . . My parents. I think it's right after they got married, just before they left for their honeymoon.


1 comment:

Betsy said...

How stinkin cute is that picture of your parents! Love it!