Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15

Outside my window . . . is a lovely sunset.

I am thinking . . . it's a good thing I'm not going to be seeing anyone this evening because I just ate a ton of garlic. My tongue is actually burning.

I am thankful for . . . the fact that Gossip Girl didn't disappoint me yesterday.

From the kitchen . . . I made soup again. Recipe to follow.

I am wearing . . . back to the jeans and t-shirt. I also just noticed that my jeans have stains on them that obviously did not come out when I washed them. I hate it when you don't notice the stain is still there and then you stick whatever it is in the dryer and set it in even worse than before. Grrrrr. And of course the stain is right on the front of my thigh, so it's completely obvious.

I am going . . . to be needing some kind of treat pretty quick here.

I am reading . . . I finished "Kabul Beauty School" by Deborah Rodriguez today. I read it obsessively all day today. It was really good and it made me want to go work with women in Afghanistan. I would definitely recommend it.

I am hoping . . . that my dad brings something yummy home from the grocery store. He has been sent to go get treats to send to Mark and I made it very clear that he needed to bring something home for me as well.

I am hearing . . . "Fire on the Mountain" by Rob Thomas.

Around the house . . . Have I mentioned that I love the new dryer?

One of my favorite things . . . soup on a rainy(ish) day.

A picture . . . me and Ashlee, my Hallmark Hall of Fame partner in crime.

No comments: