Wednesday, September 30, 2009

me jaunting car

I've been watching The Gnome Mobile and I've decided I really need a jaunting car so that I can sing while I ride around in it. It will, of course, have to come with a horse to pull it, a driver to drive it, and gnomes to sing with me. If no gnomes can be found, several small children will do, but they must have accents. British or Irish will work.

P.S. I don't know why this clip cuts off where it does-kind of a random place. You can watch the entire movie on YouTube.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Everyone needs a juanting car...
i also think that the gnome way of getting a husband is a little off.. it should be reversed. guys chasing the girls... but that was always my favorite scene

Kim said...

Hahahahaha! I agree, the boys should definitely do the chasing!