Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8

So I saw this on another blog and I'm stealing it. The goal is to do this daily, but we'll see how long that lasts!

Outside my window . . . it's hot. I thought it was supposed to be cooler today. No?

I am thinking . . . about terrorists.

I am thankful for . . . good friends.

From the kitchen . . . I just ate the best omelet ever. I put gouda in it and made a sandwich with toasted sunflower bread. Tasty!

I am wearing . . . jeans that have magically become much looser since I wore them two days ago. Something else to be thankful for!!!

I am creating . . . um . . . very little. A blog entry, I guess.

I am going . . . to run pee real quick, before i float away.

I am reading . . . "How to Run a Traditional Jewish Household" by Blu Greenberg. It's for my Religion in the Home class and it's really cool.

I am hoping . . . that it will cool off quickly. I hate sleeping with only a sheet. It's not as cosy.

I am hearing . . . Sugarland singing "Come On Get Higher". It's a live cover of that Matt Nathanson song and I'm completely obsessed with this version. I'll have to see if I can find it on youtube so that I can share the joy.

Around the house . . . We're working on painting a downstairs bedroom and putting together a cute new bed from Ikea.

One of my favorite things . . . dogs. Especially when they're snuggly.

A picture . . . This is my older brother and me when we lived in Spain. We're pretending to be the bull and matador at the bullfighting ring in Seville.

No comments: