Thursday, September 10, 2009

September 10

Outside my window . . . it is abnormally quiet. Massive amounts of birds live in my backyard because my dad is obsessive about feeding them. It's kind of creepy when I can't hear them. It's almost too quiet.

I am thinking . . . that I need to go study.

I am thankful for . . . my family.

From the kitchen . . . I'm making Zucchini Soup with Lemon Cumin Shrimp and Cilantro Creme for dinner tonight. Hopefully it'll be as tasty as it sounds. I'll let you know.

I am wearing . . . jeans and a t-shirt.

I am going . . . to Harmons to pick up some cilantro and a lemon.

I am reading . . . I Just finished reading "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins. It's the second book in the Hunger Games series. We got it last night and I was up almost all night reading it. If you haven't read these books, you should check them out. They're Young Adult, so they're quick reads. Now that I'm done with that one, it'll be back to "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies."

I am hoping . . . that my soup turns out o.k. It's a cold soup and I'm not too sure about that.

I am hearing . . . "Season of Love" by Shiny Toy Guns.

Around the house . . . RC Willey delivered our new coffee and end tables today, along with a new Bosch washer. I'm so excited about the washer! The other one was on its way out.

One of my favorite things . . . gum.

A picture . . . Academy Awards Party 2005 part 2. Chris and Melissa.

and because I'm feeling generous, you get two. Here's Betsy at Emily's wedding. They're sisters and we've been friends for years. Love ya, Bets! You look so sexy!!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hey! I do look sexy :) We should get this one blown up and framed!!