Sunday, September 13, 2009

September 13

Outside my window . . . I'm hearing thunder. Hopefully we'll get a good Fall storm. I love it when it rains.

I am thinking . . . I have to remember to turn in my add/drop card tomorrow seeing as how it's the last day to do so.

I am thankful for . . . GOSSIP GIRL SEASON PREMIER TOMORROW!!!

From the kitchen . . . I made soup again for dinner. We're a soup family. We could live on the stuff. I made a spinach and kale soup that was delicious. Recipe to follow.

I am wearing . . . nightie-night clothes.

I am going . . . to go to bed early tonight. I am determined.

I am reading . . . I think I've officially given up on "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies." I'll have to start something new tonight.

I am hoping . . . that my new co-worker is cool. I have my first lab meeting of the semester tomorrow. All of my previous co-workers have abandoned me (mostly by graduating), so I'm going to have to train some people.

I am hearing . . . the "Rent" soundtrack. This is definitely my favorite musical of all time. I saw it when I was 16 or 17 and have been obsessed with it ever since.

Around the house . . . the Ikea bed is like half finished. We've lost a little steam.

One of my favorite things . . . Chuck Bass.

A picture . . . two of my favorite people. And that nasty Vanessa girl.

No comments: