Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11

Outside my window . . . is the sound of a chainsaw. We've got a guy cutting down a sick tree in our backyard.

I am thinking . . . I should really attempt to be productive. Hahaha! That'll happen!

I am thankful for . . . America. And candy corn.

From the kitchen . . . holy shiz, my soup from yesterday was amazing. You must make this. It's a definite keeper.

I am wearing . . . jeans and a t-shirt. I should probably just take this question out, since this is all I ever really wear.

I am going . . . nowhere. Not metaphorically in life or anything; I'm just staying home this evening.

I am reading . . . "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" still. I can't decide whether or not I like it.

I am hoping . . . that it will cool off soon.

I am hearing . . . "Praan" by Garry Schyman.

Around the house . . . I'm really enjoying the new washing machine. I just want to wash everything, even if it's already clean.

One of my favorite things . . . good music.

A picture . . . Me and a monkey, Gibraltar, 1987. Unfortunately he couldn't come home with us.

1 comment:

Traci said...

nothing. that's what i'm doing tonight too. i wish you lived closer...we could do a girls night out. that would be awesome. i need a girls night i think.