Sunday, September 20, 2009

September 20

Outside my window . . . there is a moth trying to get in.

I am thinking . . . that Neil Patrick Harris is doing an awesome job.

I am thankful for . . . adorable nieces.

From the kitchen . . . I just made some Crystal Light. Does that count for anything? I did combine one Raspberry Ice with one Pink Lemonade for a little something special.

I am wearing . . . jeans and a t-shirt, but I'm about to put on some nightie night clothes.

I am going . . . to go to bed soon, but I took a major nap today, so I probably won't be falling asleep any time soon.

I am reading . . . still working on "Rituals of the Season."

I am hoping . . . that the Emmy's end soon. I'm always afraid I'll miss something if I don't watch. As if anything exciting won't be replayed and discussed ad nauseum over the next week.

I am hearing . . . Glenn Close give an acceptance speech. I was fast forwarding, but then I caught up, which is always a sad moment.

Around the house . . . a massive amount of dog hair has just been vacuumed up. It's amazing how much these dogs shed.

One of my favorite things . . . Australian accents.

A picture . . . I was an exceedingly attractive child whose mother dressed me in exceedingly attractive clothing.

2 comments:

Traci said...

i'm loving your outfit...where can i score one of those for brooklyn???

Kim said...

Probably at the DI, circa 1981.