Monday, September 14, 2009

September 14, the Gossip Girl Edition

Outside my window . . . it is nice and cool. I love thunderstormy evenings.

I am thinking . . . only 14 minutes until Gossip Girl!

I am thankful for . . . Gossip Girl and more specifically, Chuck B(ad)ass.

From the kitchen . . . my dad made fresh salsa yesterday, so that's what I had for dinner tonight. Delicious.

I am wearing . . . check this out, it's not jeans! Brown cords and a green v-neck hoodie thing.

I am going . . . to hyperventilate if Gossip Girl doesn't start soon.

I am reading . . . "Kabul Beauty School" but I don't remember who it's by and it's in the other room and I don't feel the need to go check.

I am hoping . . . that Gossip Girl is everything I am hoping for and more. Oh, how I've missed C, N, S and B. (But not so much D as he is semi irritating.)

I am hearing . . . the dog barking.

Around the house . . . I just emptied the dishwasher. That's about it.

One of my favorite things . . . Chuck Bass. That was yesterday's favorite thing. I really should come up with another one, but what the heck, let's go crazy. It is Gossip Girl Premier Night, after all!

A picture . . . yup, you guessed it . . . Chuck Bass!!!

No comments: